This is the epitome of outstandingness!
- 1 can refrigerated thin pizza dough crust
- 10 Spanish Chorizo slices
- 6 Provalone slices
- 1 packed cup, spinach
- 10-12 slices Genoa Salami
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- big pinch Kosher salt
- 3-4 grinds fresh black pepper
- 1 cup marinara sauce (I used my EVERYDAY TOMATO SAUCE)
Wondering how to cut the dough? Check out Sam's visual aide he brought for all of his listeners to see.
- Stretch out the pizza dough to rectangle, about 10" on short ends
- Get layering a single column in the center of the dough: overlap Spanish chorizo, overlap Provolone, spinach, overlap salami, sprinkle on oregano, dust on the garlic powder evenly, load on mozzarella
- On both sides, make diagonal slices from edge of the filling, to dough edge, every 1/2" all the way down (see photos), get braiding one over the other
- Brush lightly with olive oil, season generously with Kosher salt and pepper, cook for 15 minutes
- Heat through tomato sauce
- Slice and dip, devour!