Don't own a waffle iron? Borrow one - you'll be glad you did.
- 1 8.5 oz bix of Jiffy Corn Muffin mix
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup diced, cooked crispy bacon
- 1/3 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup diced green chilies
- Preheat waffle iron
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl - mix well
- Spray both sides of waffle iron with non-stick spray, add batter and close
- Cook until done, add butter to the top if you want (and why wouldn’t you) then eat.
Watch Sam do it LIVE right here...