Thank you Jacob from just outside Flagstaff, AZ for this simple but great breakfast idea. Btw, you could easily make the cups the day before, then just fill and bake when you need them. ~ Sam
- 10 oz premade uncooked hash browns
- 1/3 cup Monterey jack cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Hot sauce
- 6 eggs
- Preheat oven to 425
- Combine hash browns and cheese in a large bowl - mix well to combine
- Spray 6 muffins cups with cooking spray and press potato mixture into each cup – making sure to press against the sides and bottom
- Bake for 25 minutes until golden and getting crispy
- Remove from oven and turn oven down to 350
- Put a few shakes of hot sauce in the bottom of each cup, crack an egg into each and season tops with salt & pepper
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until white is set and yolk still a bit runny
Watch Sam make this!
[To view video on YouTube, Click Here.]
Treat yo-self! Check out all of Sam's delicious recipes right here!