I forget how easy it is to make your own pizza. In the time it takes you to order, you can prepare and bake this in the oven and you’ll be eating long before the delivery driver even gets into his/her vehicle. -Sam
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 1 12-inch pizza
Tools: Outdoor grill or oven
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 12-inch pre-baked pizza crust, or 1 ball pizza dough rolled out to 12 inches in diameter
- 10 - 12 pieces bacon, cooked and crispy
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Mix chicken with barbecue sauce and spread over crust. Crumble bacon evenly over the chicken and top with the mozzarella.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until the top starts to get brown & bubbly and it looks like a beautiful, cooked pizza.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with chopped cilantro.
Still hungry? More from Sam right here!