A new favorite in my house - boy oh boy! -Sam
Who says ground chicken is dry? This is moist, messy and stupid good.
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1/3 cup finely diced celery
- 1/3 cup finely diced green onion
- ¼ cup finely chopped curly parsley
- Kosher salt & fresh ground pepper to taste
- Franks Red Hot
- 1/3 cup panko crumbs
- 2 tablespoons each mayo & sour cream
- ¼ cup blue cheese crumbles
- 3 buns – and make good ones like brioche
- Shredded lettuce for serving
- In a bowl put chicken, celery, green onion, parsley, salt, pepper, 2 teaspoons Franksand panko – mix well
- Shape into 3 patties, put on a wax paper or a parchment lined plate and refrigerate at least 30 minutes
- Meanwhile combine mayo, sour cream & blue cheese – mix really well and set aside
- Cook burgers any way you like (but a cast iron pan is always a good thought)
- Once you flip them over, brush the tops with more Franks and cook until done
- Grill or toast buns
- Build burgers: bun, sauce, lettuce, burger, bun
Hungry for more? Satiate your soul with all of Sam's recipes right here.
Sam, what the heck is pancit?!