Shopping for gifts can be a challenge during the holiday season, but luckily you can find toys and games that bring the family together. Lifestyle Expert Justine Santaniello partnered with Target to showcase the fun toys they have to offer for kids and adults.
From the littlest elves to teens and even adults, Target offers toys and games that will bring out the kid in everyone this holiday season, so the entire family can get in on the fun. Target has an amazing selection of toys—including more than 1,400 new or exclusive toys— offered at great value, making holiday shopping easy and convenient.
: Target continues to see double-digit growth in our board games category, as guests look for experiences to enjoy with friends and family. In August, we launched more than 70 exclusive-to-Target games – from rustic retro and family favorites to STEM and adult party games – perfect for the game nights throughout the holiday season.
· We also launched Ship of Treasures ($19.99), a Target-exclusive invented by 2016 Chicago Toy & Game Fair “Young Inventor Challenge” winners Olivia Wasilewski and Brynna Siewers.
: Dolls are a consistent go-to gift during the holiday season for parents and gift-givers, and Target is dedicated to offering new varieties of classic favorites, including more skin tones, eye colors and body types, and interactive, engaging dolls to ensure there is a doll that meets every kids’ interest.
· Target’s mass-retail exclusive collection of 18-inch dolls – – is one of our top toy brands. With nearly 60 different dolls, and more eye, hair and skin tone combinations ever, guests can experience the joy of finding a doll that looks like them. ($29.99-$34.99)
: Demand for interactive toys continues to grow, as parents and kids alike seek out products with high-tech features to make playtime “cooler.”
· Target continues to be a big destination for NERF with exclusive offerings, encouraging movement and activity through motorized blasters that make head-to-head play fast and fun.
: Target keeps a pulse on pop culture and partners with top studios throughout the year to bring kids and parents exclusive toys from their favorite film and television franchises. This holiday season we’re seeing excitement for Star Wars, Paw Patrol, Beat Bugs, Stranger Things, and more.
· is one of Target’s long-standing licensing partners and, through the years, we’ve become a go-to Star Wars destination for fans. This year, we have more new and exclusive products than ever for fans to celebrate the release of “Star Wars: The Last Jedi.” Target was the number one retailer for Star Wars merchandise across our major toy vendors for Force II.
· This Emmy-award-winning Netflix series “” has reimagined The Beatles music for a new generation, and Target is thrilled to be the exclusive retailer for “Beat Bugs” merchandise across multiple categories, including Toys.
· In addition, we’ve partnered with Netflix to offer guests exclusive products from their favorite shows, including .
: Target understands tech-toys and electronics always top every kids’ wish list so we’ve focused on expanding our assortment to offer a larger variety of products and services to maintain Target as the go-to destination for the whole family’s tech needs this season.
Target’s tech-focused toys combine traditional fun with modern, innovative features to make playtime even cooler by bringing toys to life, such as Moonlite’s attachable device for new-age bedtime storytelling.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.