Shard Coin, Simplifying Cryptocurrency Investing Through Price S - 100.7 KFM-BFM - San Diego Radio - kfmbfm.com

Shard Coin, Simplifying Cryptocurrency Investing Through Price Stability, Launches Pre-sale

Posted:

United Kingdom – Shard, the new, blockchain-based, proof-of-stake (PoS) cryptocurrency aiming to make cryptocurrency investing accessible to anyone, regardless of their financial proficiency or trading capacity, is pleased to announce that it has launched its pre-sale.

The Shard platform was developed aiming to address the most common issues those new in the world of cryptocurrency investing face, namely, choosing the appropriate digital tokens to invest in, and tackling the market’s inherent volatility.

“The crypto market can turn from bullish to bearish in the span of a few hours. What’s more – and despite the billions of dollars raised by start-up ICOs – the vast majority of all such investments are doomed to fail. Such is the nature of the market, and the failure to understand its intricacies or sense its subtle changes can lead to investors suffering significant losses” said Mr. James Sutcliffe, Shard Marketing Strategist and Media Representative.

Shard pools the knowledge and expertise of a team of seasoned businessmen, financial analysts, and cryptocurrency mavens, who have combined their knowledge to introduce a groundbreaking concept that features tailored investment strategies designed specifically for the ever-evolving world of cryptocurrency, and those new to it.

Investors are simply called to purchase and stake Shard coins, with 20% of staking rewards being contributed towards the Shard Investment Fund (SIF). The SIF influences Shard price, and controls its ROI, so as to harness coin inflation and provide added benefits to early investors. SIF supports the Shard coin through its pooled cryptocurrency reserves, 70% of which will be raised during the Shard pre-sale. The aforementioned cryptocurrency reserves will include established digital currencies Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin, while the SIF will continue to grow through the Shard PoS block reward split – of which 80% is awarded to the staker, while the remaining 20% is contributed to the SIF.

SIF’s cryptocurrency asset diversification reduces investment risk, while the non-restricted access to the Fund by members of the public will turn Shard into an exchangeable asset which will have the potential to be easily traded between willing investors, either internally, on the Shard platform, or externally, upon Shard’s introduction to major exchanges.

This way, and unlike the vast majority of cryptocurrencies whose value is assigned via speculation, Shard will have increased stability and liquidity. What’s more, Shard will be boosted by the SIF’s dynamic nature, which, while significantly influenced by the coin’s price, will never dip below SIF existing reserves’ market value. Additionally, since all Shard transactions are carried out on the blockchain, Shard holders enjoy increased investment transparency and fast transaction speeds, thanks to Shard’s low-latency algorithms, which can simultaneously process a significant amount of data without dropping in speed or accuracy.

“Our goal is to strengthen Shard’s value and boost the SIF’s power, so as to encourage coin holder participation through increased investment security and gains. We have a lot of future projects planned for the next several years, and we plan to contribute 20% of their profits towards the SIF’s growth.”

The company is making 80% of its initial supply – 20 million tokens – available during its pre-sale, while all unsold coins will be burned.

Those interested in participating in the sale can do so by registering here. Those purchasing Shard coins during this present sale phase can benefit from a 30% discount, while they can also earn 5% from their referrals.

The Shard white paper can be read here.

To learn more about Shard, please visit: www.shardcoin.io

Media Contact
Company Name: Shard Coin
Contact Person: James Sutcliffe
Email: Send Email
Phone: 07495090712
Address:28 Fairfield Road
City: Wimborne
State: Dorset, BH21 2AJ
Country: United Kingdom
Website: http://www.shardcoin.io/

Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Frankly and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed please contact pressreleases@franklyinc.com

Powered by Frankly
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2018 Midwest Television, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.